- Repeat stitch sequence between (…..) by the amount stated next to it.
- The pattern is written in US terms and is Easy to medium.
- The amount of each stitch at end of each round is shown in the […]
- Assembling at the bottom of the pattern.
- Working in continues rounds with your stitch marker
Materials / tools you’ll need:
- FOUR main colours for the body and choices of colour for hair.
(Colour A: Main, Colour B: Snout Colour C: Feet, Colour D; patches)
I used Raeesah Double knit 50g
- 10mm safety eyes or embroidery thread
- Poly stuffing
- Stitch marker
- 5mm crochet hook (Bigger bear double knit yarn 3.5mm, with chunky 4mm)
- Tapestry needle