IF YOU ARE NOT BASED IN SOUTH AFRICA YOU CAN PURCHASE THE PATTERN ON ETSY
**PLEASE NOTE: THIS PURCHASE IS ONLY FOR A DIGITAL CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED ANIMAL***
**Please contact me if you have any issues or questions about the pattern. I’m happy to help with any issues**
This amigurumi small piggy pattern is easy to follow crochet pattern. If you are looking for a cute baby shower gift or something small and easy to sell at a market, this amigurumi pig is perfect to make.
This easy-to-follow pattern includes one PDF file with detailed instructions and pictures on how to crochet and assemble all the parts to make this amigurumi crochet pig.
**This pattern is PRINT FRIENDLY. With all-white background, black writing, and photos placed together in grids.**
This crochet pig measures about 15cm in height when sitting down. You work from the head down to the legs. Arms and ears are sewed on afterward.
Only basic crocheting skills will be needed: chain, single crochet, increasing and decreasing,
**Difficulty:** Intermediate / Easy
Materials you’ll need:
• 1 Skein of pink yarn (135m/148yards) (Double knit)
• A small amount of darker pink yarn for the body parts and some brown yarn for the scarf (22m/25yard) (Double knit)
• 4PLY / Fingering yarn for the eyes (White, black, and dark brown for the nostrils
OTHER TOOLS NEEDED:
• Poly stuffing (body, legs and nose ) Ears and tail require no stuffing
• Stitch marker
• 3mm crochet hook for body / 2.5mm hook for the eyes
• Tapestry needle
• 12mm safety eye (if you don’t want to crochet them)