The Cuddle Me mouse is easy to make and perfect for beginners, providing step-by-step instructions that guide you through the process of creating your very own mouse. The mouse is perfect for imaginative play and makes a great gift for any mouse lover, and its small size makes it easy for a little hand to hold on to at night. This pattern is designed to create a toy that will be loved and bring comfort during the night for small babies.
►WHAT DO YOU GET UPON PURCHASING:
– One PDF pattern for the Mouse
– One PDF file for the adoption cards (Colour + Black and white)
– One PDF file for “Care Card” (Colour + Black and white)
– One PDF File for “Info card” (Colour + Black and white)
► VERY IMPORTANT
INTERMEDIATE/ EASY – You will need to know how to read a pattern and have attempted amigurumi before (crocheting in the round)
– This is a fully written pattern (with some links to my youtube channel for tips & tricks)
– The pattern is only available in English (US term crochet)
– You will be working in rounds
– Some stitches are explained on the third page of the pattern
– The pattern itself consists of 6 pages (all these pages are printer-friendly)
Cuddle Me Mouse is worked down from the head to the body all in one section. The legs and tail are sewn in as you make the body, the only sewing required are the ears,
►WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Crochet hooks: 3.00 mm/ D and 4.00 mm/G
Yarn: Double knit/light worsted yarn (Cotton or Acrylic)
12/14mm safety eyes (optional)
PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND!
You are welcome to sell your finished toys but…
The pattern and images contained in this document are the property of Yarn Over with Natasha. This pattern is for personal use only. You may not share any part of this pattern with others via email or on social media platforms. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED ON THIS PATTERN
This pattern may NOT be altered in any way *without my permission* to create a different character to create your own patterns or sell.
Please credit the designer – Yarn Over with Natasha when sharing your finished toy on social media.